Demi Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, lads, ladies, and otherwise, to Demi Grace. I'm Tegid, and I'll be your admin this evening.

2 posters

Go down

grace - Welcome, lads, ladies, and otherwise, to Demi Grace. I'm Tegid, and I'll be your admin this evening. Empty Welcome, lads, ladies, and otherwise, to Demi Grace. I'm Tegid, and I'll be your admin this evening.

Post by Aisling Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:44 pm

It's a pleasure to meet you all; please know that the forum is still under construction, and changes are open to suggestion.

I'm a demisexual polyromantic polyfidelitous cis-female; I'm engaged to my demisexual biromantic cis-male fiance, whom I call "Rabbit". We both consider ourselves effectively engaged to my headmates Es and Lor, who are polysexual genderfluid androgynes. Fun little living situation, I suppose.

I'm an INFJ 2w3 sx variant; my fiance is an INFP 9w1 sx variant. The headmates are sufficiently odd that I don't make many efforts to type them by Enneagram or MBTI. They're fine with that.

*shrug* It's my life. I'm not out for special snowflake status, or anything; I'm just throwing out there all the labels that could accurately be slapped on me, to save time later.

Aaanyway, I teach piano at the local university, and recently I changed majors from architecture to linguistics. I speak fluent English, conversational Welsh, and random mostly-useless bits and pieces of about seven other languages.
I'm an armchair ornithologist and MBTI psychology dweeb; I keep a library of just over 900 books, accumulated over the last two decades. I love plants and would turn Rabbit's apartment into a greenhouse if only it had more south-facing windows. I'm very small, very polite, very patient, and very protective of what I consider mine.
Speaking of that, let's get something nice and clear: this is my forum, a labour of love for the community it represents. I don't claim to own the community, but I am protective of it by extension. I take harassment of its members very seriously, and maybe that makes me a bit ready with the ban-hammer, but above all this space is meant to be SAFE for the people who need it.
So yeah, I'm patient... but I also know trolling when I see it, and I will not hesitate to drop a bridge on any I see.

Cheers and welcome! ^_^
Aisling
Aisling
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

grace - Welcome, lads, ladies, and otherwise, to Demi Grace. I'm Tegid, and I'll be your admin this evening. Empty Re: Welcome, lads, ladies, and otherwise, to Demi Grace. I'm Tegid, and I'll be your admin this evening.

Post by acey_gleek_girl Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:49 am

Well, I see no one has ventured out yet, so I guess I'll start?

My username is acey_gleek_girl, which is also my tumblr!name, only with dashes instead of underscores. You can all call my Chella, though.

I'm a cis-female, demi-gray, panromantic. I'm a Christian and going through some stressful stuff right now.

I guess that's about it. I'm not that interesting of a person, but I would love to make some friends.

acey_gleek_girl
Lurker

Back to top Go down

grace - Welcome, lads, ladies, and otherwise, to Demi Grace. I'm Tegid, and I'll be your admin this evening. Empty Re: Welcome, lads, ladies, and otherwise, to Demi Grace. I'm Tegid, and I'll be your admin this evening.

Post by Aisling Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:51 am

Welcome to the DG, Chella! It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Smile I'm in the chatbox right as we speak, if you feel like chatting a bit. I hope the DG becomes a very pleasant place for you to be.
Aisling
Aisling
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down