Demi Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who am I? Common entry point shared by the CD community.

2 posters

Go down

Who am I? Common entry point shared by the CD community. Empty Who am I? Common entry point shared by the CD community.

Post by Inquisitive Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:49 am

I stumbled upon your community looking for resources for a new poster in the Literotica forums. He definitely sounds like he is somewhere in the Asexual area so I linked to AVEN. In reading at AVEN I found your space and think he may fit in the gray sexual area.

Obviously the particulars or accuracy of a label are inconsequential to someone looking for the city the ballpark is located in....but my own parallel journey of discovery through the CD community at Crossdressers.com a number of years ago made me think he could benefit by the process of self discovery that happens when one searches for a label to explain, "Who am I?"

I realized in browsing a bit that I may have some sort of relevance here as not an actual demi-sexual, but something on that planet at least. I am interested in reading and asking and figuring out if there is something helpful for my own journey to be found here.

I vaguely fit in the LGBT community as a (currently disinterested in the activity) CD. From my work in the past with that community, I understand that for us the urge waxes and wanes over years and decades sometimes. Since I have been on the wane for a few years I feel awkward moving about in that community, much less here. I have a feeling I might gain some parallel insights to some of my current issues. Didn't find a newbie thread for allies, but wanted to start somewhere.

Inquisitive
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Who am I? Common entry point shared by the CD community. Empty Re: Who am I? Common entry point shared by the CD community.

Post by Halfling Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:13 pm

Hi Inquisitive, and welcome here Smile

Halfling
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Who am I? Common entry point shared by the CD community. Empty Re: Who am I? Common entry point shared by the CD community.

Post by Inquisitive Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:33 pm

Thanks...I was having trouble navigating the board. Of the three boards that I have haunted over the years, all three use I think vBulletin and clunky as that is, I feel at home on those.

I just finally found the newbie introduction area. It seems obvious now, if it was a snake it would have bit me. If a moderator wanted to merge or delete the thread or post, I am happy either way.

Inquisitive
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down