Demi Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just looking for a good forum to chill. :>

5 posters

Go down

Just looking for a good forum to chill. :> Empty Just looking for a good forum to chill. :>

Post by Krad-Eelav Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:29 am

Hey all~

Just call me Krad - I basically lurk around the 'asexual' + 'gray-a' tag on tumblr, and on AVEN occasionally. Very Happy Personally, I'm an aromantic gray-a (though not picky on the labels at all), and love a good intellectual conversation or two. Or three. You know how it goes. ;D

Entertainment wise, I'm a giant fan of Fire Emblem (SRPG game), and just recently got hooked onto White Collar (TV show). Sometimes it seems a bit weird to be one of the only aces to dislike both Doctor Who and Sherlock. xD

Basically, I'm just hoping to find a good place where there's a bunch of like-minded people to chill with. With luck, that'll be ya'll. Very Happy

Hugs and hellos to everyone in advance! <3

Krad-Eelav
Lurker

http://krad-eelav.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Just looking for a good forum to chill. :> Empty Re: Just looking for a good forum to chill. :>

Post by Faelights Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:14 am

Hey Krad!! Welcome to Demi Grace!

I dunno if I'm really a like-minded person, but I'm always up for a good chat, and I think that I'm friendly enough... ^_^

*huuuugs* Hope to see you around a bit then!
Faelights
Faelights

Back to top Go down

Just looking for a good forum to chill. :> Empty Re: Just looking for a good forum to chill. :>

Post by Aisling Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:36 pm

Haha, nice to meet you, Krad. Smile
Are you also a fan of DNAngel (username)?

Welcome to the DG!
Aisling
Aisling
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:01 pm

Hi Krad! Did you notice that there is a Doctor Who subforum on here? Maybe you should flame it... Razz
Adam
Adam

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisling Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:13 pm

Maybe you should flame it...

Maybe you should be careful what jokes you make immediately following a post by the admin itself. Smile
Aisling
Aisling
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:30 pm

Duly noted. Though as I am the only one to have started a thread on there, I wouldn't mind some more discussion/criticism (constructive of course).
Adam
Adam

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisling Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:41 pm

Of course. Smile

At this very moment I am viewing episode 13 (season finale), so perhaps I'll have discussion for you. Otherwise, we're rather cluttering Krad's introductory thread.
Aisling
Aisling
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcanine Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:23 pm

Welcome Very Happy
Arcanine
Arcanine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down