Demi Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[insert a rather fancy title here]

2 posters

Go down

[insert a rather fancy title here] Empty [insert a rather fancy title here]

Post by sumeoseo Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:18 pm

FISHEYELENS.
    YASUHIRO; Yasu, YM. 19. Genderqueer demisexual with a slight Pathological Narcissistic streak. An artist with little to no confidence in their abilities, but thoroughly enjoys the idea of creating something that looks beautiful (even if just for the moment). A blogger with too much mouth, too much time, and probably just waaay too much internet access. A dreamer, a wanderluster, and I just so happen to suffer from the slightest case of PTSD and several other mental disorders. Did I mention that I'm nonchalant, blunt, and generous to a fault? A bit not good.

But hey, I love movies and books...that counts for something, right? I also have a terrible love for small fonts even though I have incredibly horrid vision.
    ((I sweaaar, I'm not intimidating and this felt more like a dating website application than an introduction. I am absolute rubbish at this.))
sumeoseo
sumeoseo
Lurker

http://flavors.me/dokbaek

Back to top Go down

[insert a rather fancy title here] Empty Re: [insert a rather fancy title here]

Post by Aisling Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:52 pm

Welcome to the DG!

We use a screen reader to browse, anyway, so the small font is not a difficulty for us personally, but if another person with vision impairments is unable to read your posts, then having your posts understood will rely on your willingness to select a larger font. As long as your writing is clearly in English, however, we are not going to enforce any change.

Thank you for joining us!
Aisling
Aisling
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down