Demi Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Curious/inquisitive

2 posters

Go down

Curious/inquisitive  Empty Curious/inquisitive

Post by leilalove:) Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:09 am

Well I have been thinking about this a lot lately, I identify as pansexual, but I don't find myself attracted to more masculine people until I build a solid relationship with them and become quite emotionally deep, whereas with femininity I am sexually attracted without much emotional connection beforehand. I would say I'm quite feminine but definitely with more masculine traits than a lot of feminine people.

I was curious as to whether there was a name for being Demi-attracted to masculine and more commonly attracted to feminine?

Again labels don't mean much at all, at the end of the day it's up to me who I am attracted to! I'm just curious, and also would love to speak to those who have similar feelings?! Smile Smile

leilalove:)
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Curious/inquisitive  Empty Re: Curious/inquisitive

Post by leilalove:) Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:12 am

I just realised the "it's up to me" thing, and I am not saying people choose their sexualities! Just that its really my choice how I would like to IDENTIFY! Smile

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfling Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:32 am

Hi there Smile
I don't really know what you put under the terms "masculine" / "feminine", if you mean male/female or not sex or gender related.
I mean, I guess (from your nickname) you're a female. If you mean you're demi with men and "sexual" with women, you could say you're pansexual but demihetero, or something like that.
If you were refering to the faminity/masculinity thing (which need to be defined.... because if it's what stereotypes define as being "masculine/feminine" it doesn't really mean anything) meaning "demi-attracted by people (either male, female, other) being "masculine"" and "sexual with feminine male/female/other"... it's not the same thing you know.

I don't know if I were of any help but I'll be glad to chat with you, even if I don't share your situation, as I am pandemi (haha I just made an horrible play of word xD).

Halfling
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by leilalove:) Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:29 pm

Smile thank you so much, with the masculine and feminine thing it's just that, I'm sexual toward biological males who are camp or feminine, therefore I didn't want to use the gender terms c:

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfling Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:07 pm

I'm glad I could help Smile

Halfling
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content