Demi Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello People

3 posters

Go down

Hello People Empty Hello People

Post by rainingsand Mon May 20, 2013 6:27 pm

I saw the topic and figured I might as well say 'hi'. So... Hi.

I'm fairly new to all this, though I'm not coming in completely blind either. I am, as best I can figure, gray-ace, though I normally just call myself ace unless someone specifically asks. I have no idea where I am romantically speaking, but my city isn't really the best place to get to know lots of different types of people, so I'm holding off until college to try and learn what suits me there. Here though, for all intents and purposes, I'm aro.

About me, about me, hm... Well, I'm seventeen, biologically female, gender-neutral, with no real preference for pronouns. I generally get female though, as neutral pronouns aren't exactly common. If you want to use something else in regards to me, I just ask that you say so, because otherwise I might not realize you're talking to me. Beyond conversational confusion, I really don't care.

I'm a cellist and recently took up archery. I love reading, be it books, articles, fanfiction, whatever. I'll listen to very nearly any type of music, though I'm not a huge fan of country or bluegrass. I have a short attention span and I'm incredibly sarcastic. I have a habit of being insulting as well, but know that I mean it affectionately. I can't really think of anything else to put here, so...

Hi.

rainingsand

Back to top Go down

Hello People Empty Re: Hello People

Post by Aisling Mon May 20, 2013 7:01 pm

Welcome to the DG! The site can be pretty sleepy, but generally it rises to the occasion anytime somebody needs support, sympathy, or an answer to a tough question. We're glad to have you!
Aisling
Aisling
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfling Tue May 21, 2013 9:32 am

Welcome here Smile

Halfling
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down