Demi Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings!

2 posters

Go down

Greetings! Empty Greetings!

Post by TheLucid Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:56 pm

Hello everyone!

My name is Lilith and I’m 23 years young. I identify as demisexual yet I’m in a polyamorous relationship with my wonderful, sexual, gender fluid husband. This has made the past five years of my life quite interesting, but I absolutely love all of the opportunities for self growth that our relationship presents me with. I most definitely would not have it any other way.

I spend a great deal of time in my mind where I find the world to be a more peaceful and comforting place. I can often be found spending hours researching something absurdly random that has momentarily caught my interest. After a week or two I’ll move on to the next fascinating subject.

My main hobby is belly dancing, which is followed closely by hiking and reading. I have more books than I can keep track of. I’m a huge Sci-Fi/Fantasy nerd! All that reading makes me terribly verbose.

I’m an INFJ. I’m mostly introverted unless it’s become apparent that those I care for need my help in some capacity. In that scenario I’ll put everything aside for their needs. That can be a very taxing experience for me, though quite gratifying once I’ve had time to recover in solitude. I prefer the company of animals over humans, but there are quite a few humans that have nestled a cozy place inside my heart.

Hmm, I think that about covers the bases. Nothing too special here, just another person trying to better understand myself and the rest of the world. ^_^
TheLucid
TheLucid
Lurker

http://www.pandora.com/people/mettashakti

Back to top Go down

Greetings! Empty Re: Greetings!

Post by Aisling Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:00 pm

Welcome to the DG; is so lovely to have you here! ^_^
I hope you are having no difficulty finding entertainment and information in our little board; I look forward to interacting with you elsewhere on the subfora.

Polyamorist demisexual INFJs of the world, unite! Very Happy
(Me, too.)
Aisling
Aisling
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLucid Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:46 pm

Thank you!

I've definitely enjoyed poking around thus far. It's a huge relief to have found this forum. Smile
TheLucid
TheLucid
Lurker

http://www.pandora.com/people/mettashakti

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum