Demi Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who are your grey/demi/semi headcanon?

3 posters

Go down

Who are your grey/demi/semi headcanon? Empty Who are your grey/demi/semi headcanon?

Post by epochryphal Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:14 am

I love Alex from Khaos Komix and firmly believe he's grey. Same for The Fool from Robin Hobb's Realm of the Elderlings series.

Who resonates with you? Captivates you? Is eerily similar to you?
epochryphal
epochryphal

Back to top Go down

Who are your grey/demi/semi headcanon? Empty Re: Who are your grey/demi/semi headcanon?

Post by Aisling Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:55 am

Lelouch Lamperouge from Code Geass... popular guy, surrounded by gorgeous folk of any/all genders... the one main character who shows no apparent interest in relationships of any kind beyond his sister... could
be ace, grey, demi, semi, disinterested, or any number of things, really.

same with CC from the same anime, an immortal who once just wanted to be adored, and now has about as much interest in relationships as a frog has in racing a decathlon.

Light Yagami, L, and Near from Death Note... although Light is the only one who overtly appears celibate/ace-isch to the audience (the others are simply never around people who could play romantic or sexual interests), even when married to a super model (Misa Amane; marriage of convenience XD).

Dio Eraclea and Lucciola from Last Exile... arguably homosexual or homoromantic for each other; that one is really anybody's guess. Smile
I just really lurve DioXLucciola. ^_^

Alex Rowe from same anime... either he is really so deeply lost to love after losing Euris, to the degree that Sofia doesn't have any effect on him... or he's other-than-verisexual, and Euris was just the exception to whatever is the rule of his lacks-of-attraction.

I've been compared to CC and Dio for some of my mannerisms, but I don't really identify strongly as having similarities to anybody in this list.

*shrug* Smile
Aisling
Aisling
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Who are your grey/demi/semi headcanon? Empty Re: Who are your grey/demi/semi headcanon?

Post by Pan Boleyn Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:28 pm

I think Castiel from Supernatural is demi or grey-a, personally. I also appear to be writing The Tudors' Jane Seymour (note: specific to the fictional portrayal, not the real woman) as demisexual in my current fic, but I think that's more because she's a bit of an author avatar for me than anything.

Weirdly enough, speaking of fictional portrayals of historical figures, Cleopatra as written by Margaret George in her book The Memoirs of Cleopatra, strikes me as quite possibly demisexual. Just something in how she describes her sexuality as 'sleeping' aside from her interest in Caesar and Antony, and how some other attractive men appeal to her but only in an aesthetic sense, not a sexual one. I also came across a portrayal of Anne Boleyn that seemed demi (Jean Plaidy's The Lady In The Tower). Ironic, since both of these women are known for using sex as a tool. For Anne, she enjoyed the admiration of men but did not want more. She even says she's not really a sexual being. Except once, when she fell in love. I noticed them both because I wanted to find demi characters in fiction, and they both felt like I did, really.

Sherlock Holmes strikes me as sapiosexual - though I think he's drawn as much by complementary intelligences as near-equal ones. So, someone who isn't as smart but whose way of thinking meshes with his well. (Yes, I like Sherlock/John; I also think he was captivated by Irene Adler.)
Pan Boleyn
Pan Boleyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down