Demi Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Open House

5 posters

Go down

An Open House Empty An Open House

Post by House of Thornes Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:13 am

Well, hi? We're a multiple system, which means we have multiple people (four in this case) in one physical (out-world) body. I'm Astor, and my headmates are Gabriel, Jaime, and Sophia. We have all the details in our signature and we sign all our posts so you know who's writing. Orientation-wise, we have one homoromantic demisexual (Gabriel), one panasthetic aromantic asexual (Jaime), and me, the questioning one. Sophia's a six-year-old, so she doesn't have an orientation. I'm the most talkative so I'll probably post most. And, on a side-note, we got here from Multorum Animos when we heard Estelore set this up. -Astor

[Admin EDIT: Estelore = the multiple system that includes Tegid, who is admin of Demi Grace... for everybody who doesn't know us from Multorum Animos]
House of Thornes
House of Thornes
Lurker

Back to top Go down

An Open House Empty Re: An Open House

Post by mel Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:51 am

Welcome to demi-grace. It's a bit quiet here at the moment, because we only have a few active members, but have fun and enjoy Very Happy .
mel
mel
Conversationalist

http://meltheadorable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Torraed Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:13 pm

Welcome to the site, Thornes! Astor, hopefully once the site gets a bit more active, it'll be a useful tool for helping you figure out your orientation. But at the moment, it's a new site and things are pretty quiet around here. Regardless of the level of activity, enjoy your stay here at DG!
Torraed
Torraed

http://www.asexuality.org/en/index.php?/user/36941-torraed/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisling Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:38 pm

panasthetic

Beautiful word; I'm planning on bringing aesthetic orientations into our glossary and label-claiming system, sooner or later. Smile

Welcome, HoT! It's a genuine delight to have you here; Jake from The Hockey Team is here, too. Smile
Aisling
Aisling
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Social_Rebel Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:04 pm

Hello to all of you. (I'm Jake from The Hockey Team on Multorum Animos.)
Social_Rebel
Social_Rebel
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by House of Thornes Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:06 pm

Hi, everyone (especially Tegid and Jake) panasthetic isn't 'our' word, but I don't remember where we found it. Jaime's pretty fond of it, he likes calling people 'pretty' with me. Smile -Astor
House of Thornes
House of Thornes
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down