Greetings, everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Greetings, everyone.

Post by Digitally.Fidget on Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:55 pm

I'm quite terrible with self description because I haven't a clue of where is relevant to start at, so I'll do my best here. Given that this is a forums about sexuality, I'll try starting from there.

I'm female and not positive exactly how I identify. Romantically, I'm very indifferent toward gender, however I find females more attractive than males as far as being close with (such as hugging, cuddling with, kissing, or anything else non-sexual). I've had (consentual) sex 5 times in my life and only once was enjoyable to me. I was with a girl I actually loved, I enjoyed it a lot, but then later found out it was just sex for her, she only took advantage of me, because she was horny. We did it twice more, and it wasn't really enjoyable at all, though it felt good physically, it was only enjoable like eating your favourite food. The next two times were two other girls, which was really just me going along with it, without much of any desire for sex with them, so those experiences were also not entirely enjoyable. I don't really like being sexual with others, and I don't really like sex anymore, either. However, whenever I get attached and close with someone I care about and really like (enough to be in a relationship with), I get strong sexual desires for them.

So that's a bit about me, and I'm not sure what else to say.
Digitally.Fidget
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings, everyone.

Post by Halfling on Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:37 pm

Hi and welcome here Smile
I'm wondering if your feelings about sex are related with the not-enjoyable experiences you had (the betrayal of the one you loved and the sex without desire to do so :/) or something else, since you say you actually get sexual desire when you really like someone.
Well anyway, see ya around Smile

Halfling
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Digitally.Fidget on Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:50 pm

I'm not really sure, because I rarely ever get close enough with people. Maybe I'll find out in time, maybe I'll stay single. At this time I really am unsure about a lot of things with myself still. I'm really just trying to figure it out.
Digitally.Fidget
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfling on Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:30 am

I hope you'll figure it out, and if we can be of any help...feel free to post Smile

Halfling
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum