Demi Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am demisexual...

4 posters

Go down

demisexual - I am demisexual... Empty I am demisexual...

Post by Lucifer Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:59 pm

..without a doubt, absolutely, whole-heartedly. I have put myself through agony since puberty, trying to live up to expectations of sexuality that conflict with who I am. I've for so long believed that I need to become more comfortable feeling lustful toward women, and that I need to work on this "issue". I am now understanding that there is no problem to be solved here, just an orientation to be realized and accepted. Honestly, it's been hell, and now I'm putting a stop to it.

Hello!

Lucifer
Lurker

Back to top Go down

demisexual - I am demisexual... Empty Re: I am demisexual...

Post by Lantern Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:57 am

Welcome from another new member, and congratulations on finding an identity that works for you!

Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfling Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:21 pm

Welcome here Smile

Halfling
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Lims Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:35 pm

Welcome to the site friend Very Happy Hopefully you can start seeing you don't have to fit into the norms of society...I used to think I was some sort of freak show myself, people kept saying I'd grow out of it but I didn't and I'm happy as I am Smile
Lims
Lims
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:28 am

Thanks guys.

I never thought that I'd be labeling myself in this way. But I understand the value it now. When immersed in a society which imposes standards and expectations that conflict with what is in my nature, it becomes necessary to re-legitimize my nature with a label/concept.

Lucifer
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lims Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:24 pm

Any time friend Smile It's almost comforting to have a label sometimes, particularly in a society that thrives from them. If you ever need someone to talk to about things I'm around when I can Smile
Lims
Lims
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum