Demi Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello everybody~

3 posters

Go down

Hello everybody~ Empty Hello everybody~

Post by Ophiuchus_Denied Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:21 am

hi guys!

changed my username since i hadn't made any posts under the old one yet. i'm amara (you might also know me as anshin) from the scorpii system, and me and eames are pretty much the only ace-spectrum people over here, so i think we're gonna share this account. hence the username change. he's wanting a place to post and talk, anyway.

i know this forum's slow, and yet we are somehow slower at posting/participating in these things. oops. terrible at forums, really.

(speaking of, we need someone to take over multorum, for the record, if any plural groups here are familiar and would like it. *sigh* i haven't really gotten around to asking around because...well, for the same reason i haven't been keeping up with the forum at all. spoons. bluh.)

but yes. i'm amara and i'm demi and eames is grey-a and we are very pleased to meet you (and to see people we know ^^). we'll try to sign posts, but if we don't or forget or whatever...i usually don't use capital letters, but eames does, so since we're the only two who are probably gonna be posting, should be easy enough to keep straight. ^^;
Ophiuchus_Denied
Ophiuchus_Denied

Back to top Go down

Hello everybody~ Empty Re: Hello everybody~

Post by Halfling Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:53 am

Hi, welcome (or re-welcome) ^^
So you both post with the same account, am I right ? You're a couple ?
Sorry If I ask silly questions, I'm quite new here ^^"

Halfling
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisling Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:34 am

Ahoy, Scorpii! Welcome to the DG; it's great to see another system here!

Halfling, we advise taking a look at Living Plural to understand what Ophiucus_Denied means by 'system.' It applies to your admin(s), too, so it's relevant if you mean to understand us. Feel free to PM any questions you have right here, and we'll be happy to answer. Smile
Aisling
Aisling
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfling Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:51 pm

Oh, sorry, I feel like shit right know, I was totally mistaken @_@
I guess I'll ask questions cuz' it brings a lot of contradictory feelings/thoughts right know. But I'll try to avoid offending anyone, off course ! ^^

Halfling
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisling Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:06 pm

No worries; it speaks kindly of you that you're willing to learn new things and understand people. Smile

Scorpii system are really fantastic people, and it's awesome to have any of them joining us here!
Aisling
Aisling
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfling Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:27 pm

To be honest, it's hardly understandable for me, but in a sense I can't use any argument against it, as it could be used against me for other reasons ! So I'm quite caught in the middle of "It can't be" and "well, why not ?!". I learnt to be open to any kind of new things but I'm also a "I believe what I see" kind of people, so... well, to believe, I have to see those new-things-I-don't-really-understand in order to change my way of seeing things.

But well, enough chit-chat, glad to meet you Smile
(Ho just one more thing, to be sure to understand well : Scorpii is the name of their system, like, the body where they evolve ?)

Halfling
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisling Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:29 pm

That's correct, as far as we're aware. Smile
Aisling
Aisling
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophiuchus_Denied Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:03 pm

we're totally okay with questions, too. but yeah we're a plural system. 'scorpii' is just the name we decided to give our group, since a lot of systems tend to have groupnames separate from the body name, since the two are not always related--and the body in some groups doesn't really belong to anyone, or is specifically one person's and it seems to imply a sense of possession to say [x name's] group.

plus, i'm always up for talking to people who don't dig their heels in and are willing to learn, and you've basically said you're that type, so whatever you wanna know, we're totally down for answering.

nice to meet you, btw, and hi tegids! ^^
Ophiuchus_Denied
Ophiuchus_Denied

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfling Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:23 am

Ok, thank you Smile
I'll send you a pm then, instead of spoiling this topic with "off the subject" talk Smile

Halfling
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum