Demi Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indeed it is another introduction post...

2 posters

Go down

Indeed it is another introduction post... Empty Indeed it is another introduction post...

Post by Atropa belladona Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:04 pm

Hello, everyone! I'm happy to have discovered this forum as I am too a demisexual. o/ I'm registered at AVEN (and acebook, yes) as well, and my nickname there is just about the same as here, so if you think you've seem me before come say hi, yes? ;3

As far as personal information anyone might be curious about, here's the deal: I'm female, 26 y.o, biromantic, come from Brazil (but am currently living in Italy) and love nerd/geek-y things (anime/manga, fanfiction, all the good stuff!).

I hope, if nothing else, to make some friends here. And I'll do my best to be a frequent visitor of the forum. ^_^

Cheers~!
Atropa belladona
Atropa belladona
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Indeed it is another introduction post... Empty Re: Indeed it is another introduction post...

Post by Aisling Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:54 pm

Welcome to DG! It's a pleasure to meet you. ^_^
Aisling
Aisling
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Indeed it is another introduction post... Empty Re: Indeed it is another introduction post...

Post by Atropa belladona Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:52 pm

Thanks! :3 Nice to meet you too!

This forum is so quiet, though. I'm used to AVEN and the movement there is frenetic, haha.
Atropa belladona
Atropa belladona
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisling Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:56 pm

Haha, yeah, things move like molasses around here, most of the time. People still come out of the woodwork to answer bold and interesting threads, though. ^_^
Aisling
Aisling
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Atropa belladona Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:44 pm

I'll keep that in mind and try to contribute to the best of my abilities too. :3
Atropa belladona
Atropa belladona
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum